Sunday, May 2, 2010

www.Spokeo.com

I saw this from a friend on Facebook. www.Spokeo.com is a web page where people can search your name and find out a bunch of your personal information. When I found mine a lot was wrong and it was under my maiden name, but none the less I wanted it removed. So if you want to search you, see what info is posted and decide if you want it off then go for it. www.Spokeo.com If you decide to have your information removed go to the very bottom, below the scrolling info where your info is, and click on privacy. Paste the URL to your info page on the space then your email and the code. Then go to your email and click the link they send you and it will say if you were removed. Then I would suggest refreshing your info page to see if you even come up when searched for. It worked for me but you can only remove two or three people from one email address. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment