Friday, June 26, 2009

Our special day

After therapy Thursday Ellie knew I was taking her to get her hair cut. What she didn't know is that I scheduled her to get her nails done also. So I surprised her with that, since when I went to get mine done she wanted to come with me but couldn't. So here are pictures of Ellie getting her hair done at Sensations Salon. Jaccie did her nails and Tonya cuts our hair.

Ellie smiles as her fingers soak.
Aaahh a nice hand massage.

After the painting is done she sits to seal all the pretties she had put on her nails.

Ellie got a gem, stars, hearts, lines, and flowers put on her nails. Sorry the picture doesn't show them well.


Here is Ellie getting her hair cut.
After every cut she insists on sweeping.

Tadaa! The finished doo! We love it!

So after all that special fun Ellie had special gifts at home waiting for her from Princess Taylor. Ellie got a vanity table and tons of nail polish, lotion and lip gloss stuff for little girls. She also received other lovely things from Princess Taylor and family. The mom works at the State Training School for Boys in Eldora with Tio Javi. We would like that family to know we are thankful for their gifts.

Ellie played at this table all evening and again in the morning until it was time to go to daycare. She was up when I walked out of my room at 6:20 already putting things out. I didn't even have to wake her up like other mornings. She absolutely loves it. Girly girl!










No comments:

Post a Comment