Friday, August 7, 2009

Week 4 finished

Well finishing off week four is nice. Ellie happily went into radiation this morning with Dolly toting two Winnih the Pooh stories for her to read. It's a rainy day so we are headed home right away probably to find daddy still at home since he can't work in the rain very well. Maybe Nate will be home too!! Yesterday we ended up seeing G-Force in 3D at the movies. It was cute but when I would laugh Ellie wouldn't cause she didn't get some of the jokes so she'd ask me what I was laughing at. We shopped around afterward to look for a swimming suit for school for Ellie next year. They have swimming every week and she needed a new suit since the two she has been using this summer are one from last year which is too small and the other is a hand me down and kinda stretched and warn out. We found a cute brown, pink and white hawaiian flowered sporty one with a skirt!! "LOVE IT," Ellie says.

This weekend Ellie is looking forward to school shopping with grandma Julie!! Another weekend for me to be speedy doing laundry and getting food and stuff prepared for Ryan and Ellie next week. I missed my Nate again so I'm happy to get him in my arms again, even if he doesn't sit still for me to hold him. Well, hope everyone has a nice weekend and we'll keep ya caught up next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment