Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ellie's last day!


So Sunday night I decided to give Nate a hair cut with the trimmers. Ryan and I had talked about giving him a mohawk for fun for a short time so here are the pictures of Nate and his Mohawk.

Ellie has made it through Monday and Tuesday fine, even though she didn't want to go back this week. We found out tomorrow, Wednesday, is her last treatment!! We are so excited to have this ending and getting back to a normal life. We are going to try to get her to start school this week, Thursday. I had a good conference with her teacher yesterday afternoon then visited with one of the nurses for a long time about her needs. We are all excited to see her starting! After I visited with the nurse I saw Ellie's friend Ahmad and his mom. It was so cute, Ahmad asked immediately where Ellie was. I answered and told him she was so excited to see him again and hoping they could play together once she started.

So that's the good news and be keeping an eye out for the info about the benefit. We almost have a flier completed. Meghan and I, hopefully Ellie, will also be doing a spot on the KWWL Channel 7 news on Sat., Sept 19 I believe at 7:40am live with Danielle Wagner about the benefit. Neat experience Meghan set up and hopefully Ellie is interested also. That's all for now and we'll keep on updating as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment