Monday, October 12, 2009

Ellie's email from a friend...

It was so cute last week on Friday when I opened my email there was a message from one of Ellie's friends Emma F. Ellie got her first email! It said, "dear ellie i miss you very much and i love you too good bye." It was so cute I thought I'd blog about it. Ellie was with me at work because we were waiting for an eye appointment to follow up on the eye infection. So Ellie got to read it but wasn't up to responding at the time. Thanks Emma and Heidi for sending the message!

The doctor said the infection is gone so we don't need to give her the antibiotic eye drops anymore, just the rewetting drops. Yay! Ellie has been feeling under the weather lately. Sleeping a lot but that's all of any symptoms she's had. We aren't sure if it's a growth spurt or what. She sleeps any chance she gets. Falling asleep in the car, in the grocery store cart, waiting on my lap at the eye doctor. Very lethargic, she's doesn't have that perk about her. It was the worst on Saturday and Sunday she didn't sleep as much but still layed around and was pretty quiet. I'm not sure if it's nutrition or what so we are gonna have that checked out. She was never this tired even during radiation. We will keep you posted if we find anything out. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment