Monday, July 20, 2009

Radiation week 2 day 1

Well I am with Ellie this week at radiation. Today went well. I just had Ellie show me what to do next so it was like she was teaching me. We used the free vallet parking benefit they told us about for use during radiation. It was quite nice. Just pulled up. They moved my car down the drive then it was there waiting for when we got done half hour later. So quick and easy. I think I'll be using that every morning instead of dealing with a cramped parking ramp.

Today we have been hangin' at Emily and Jesse's in Lone Tree. Ryan's sister and her husband. Em didn't have to work so the kids have been playing in the kiddie pool outside then we made homemade Kool Aid play dough. It's so wonderful having them close by to help fill the time. Plus the kids get to see each other more often.

After radiation before we came out here to Lone Tree Ellie and I went to a pet store to see the dogs and cats. So adorable. Wish I could save them all from having to live in the little cages. I posted pics of the dogs on facebook. They are so cute.

Well I'll keep posting as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment