Monday, July 13, 2009

First day of radiation

Another update today. Sorry bombarding you with updates. :) In one blog I apologize for not updating and now in this one I am apologizing for doing it too much. I am crazy. I know I shouldn't be apologizing because I get around to it when I have time. I just happen to have time today. I got a call from Ryan and Ellie when they were leaving radiation and she did wonderfully. When they were walking down the hall to get to the office Ellie saw the Chief radiation technician Dolly and ran down the hall to see her and give her hugs. Then when it was time she went back at 11 with Dolly and didn't come back til 11:45. She did the X-Rays and radiation treatment all by herself, no daddy and layed really still. She said she held the bite mold in her mouth really still. She was cheerful on the phone with me and was telling me everything else they were going to do today. It was wonderful to get this news!! My anxiety level just went down a few notches after that phone call. Now it's just half hour every day at the hospital. YAY!! Thought you all might want to know!! Thanks for your prayers and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment