Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bus and plane pics.

Kids were all smiles getting up very early to go to Disney!! Every morning for a week the first thing Nathan would ask me when he woke up is, "are we going to Disney today?" It was so cute. I was excited for the day to come where I could say yes. Then Ryan got him up that morning, but I caught a picture of his smile!!

 Here is Ellie when I woke her.

Early 7:30am Sunday, Sept. 26th we were at the buses getting on to begin our vacation to Disney World in Florida!!
 We all got special name tags which identified who we were and which bus we were supposed to be traveling on.
 Waiting in line to board our first plane in Moline, IL to fly to Atlanta, Georgia. Ellie has her bag of goodies and games Remax Real Estate Company made for all the kids that were chosen for the trip.
Delayed airplane made us anxious to keep traveling. You can tell Ryan looks like he's just ready to get on with it. 
 On the plane excited to go!!
 I love this picture of Ellie.
I noticed I started this a long time ago so I'll post this and try to get on here to post more pics from our Magical Mix kids trip to Disney a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment