Sunday, January 16, 2011

mom update

My last entry was about my mother being in the hospital.  Well Monday, January 3, first day back to work after the holidays, she felt like she was having a heart attack while she was driving to work so she went straight to Sartori ER. They saw she was having a heart attack and sent her by ambulance to Covenant.  The hospital called me while she was on her way to Covenant and I headed there right away.  It so happened that I met the ambulance at Hudson Rd. and hwy 20, then I had to pull over so the ambulance transporting her could go by.  This was a wierd experience.  Covenant was so fast helping her that by 9am she had a stint in already.  Thanks to great care and fast help she is doing great now!!  There is minimal damage to her heart and she is headed back to work Tuesday. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

1 comment: